If you missed the recent Trout Talk series of articles in Trout and Salmon magazine written by the WTT's own Dr. Paul Gaskell, you can read them here. Click on the links below to see the articles in pdf format (Adobe Acrobat Reader required):
- Go With the Flow (4 Mb) - natural river processes and habitat management
- Making Babies (5 Mb) - good gravel and successful spawning
- A Good Place to Grow Up (4 Mb) - nursery habitat for juvenile trout
- Let Them Get On With It (4 Mb) - Wild broodstock and fry stocking: all its cracked up to be?
- No Sex Please - We're Triploids (3 Mb) - the benefits of infertile stock fish
- To Stock or Not to Stock (4 Mb) - the pros and cons of introducing fish
- The Great Weir Fishing Experiment (5 Mb) - weirs: friend or foe to the fisherman?
- Root and Branch (1 Mb) - the imporatnce of woody debris in rivers