Raffle of fishing days
Posted on April 11, 2014
Thanks to our generous donors, we are able to raffle some exclusive fishing days which are not available as day tickets. Raffle tickets are sold in the website shop and the first five prizes are now available. Click here to buy tickets
Tickets are sold for specific prizes. Only 50 tickets will be sold for each prize at £10 each. You may buy as many tickets as you wish subject to availability. Following purchase, you will receive your allocated number(s) between 1 and 50 by email from the WTT Office.
The draw will take place at 10am on Thursday 29 May 2014 when a number from those sold will be randomly drawn. The Office will then contact the purchaser of the winning ticket with details of how to take up the prize.
The five fishing day prizes in our first raffle are:
· A day for one rod fishing the Piscatorial Society waters on the Wessex chalkstreams (Itchen, Test, Avon, Wylye).
· A day for one rod, River Rother (Hampshire) or Wey (Surrey), accompanied by Andy Thomas of the WTT, designed to encourage newcomers to wild trout fishing.
· A day for one rod, tenkara fishing the Peak District National Park streams, guided by John Pearson of Discover Tenkara and Fish On video productions.
· A day for two on the River Derwent at Willersley Castle, Derbyshire
· A day for one rod on the River Meon in Hampshire
We hope that we will be able to offer a series of fishing day raffles as an addition to the very successful auction. If you would like to donate a day for the raffle, please contact Denise Ashton firstname.lastname@example.org